Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hairdressers?

Options
  • 21-10-2008 9:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Need a change..Looking for the best hair dressers in portlaoise??any one know the opening hours?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Ms K Sir A

There's heaps.... Most close on Mondays.... late nights tend to be wed & thurs. The Hair Gallery is good, as is A & A's, and the Company....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

The Company and Bankz are both award winning hair salons. personally you can't beat Primary colours on main street for colour. But they are not the best at cutting.(and after eight years, they still call me by the wrong name) The Hair Gallery is an all rounder and you can't really go wrong there.
    They all close on Monday, and late nights are thursday and friday as mentioned.
    Even though I'm not a regular, i'd recommend the Hair Gallery, never heard a complaint about them.
    Don't know anyone local who's ever used A & A's, not a good rep I thought?

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭yellowcurl

I switched to A&As as i wasn't too happy with another one in portlaoise (also called me by the wrong name for years) and my mom has been going to them for god knows how long. They do an amazing cut, always considering bone structure, style of clothing you wear, even lightness of makeup etc. Alot of my friends have switched to them too and find that they get much more attention and help than other salons. :D

Oh and they remember my name and even what i was up to in college/work the last time i was talking to them... nice to see that some people bother to remember the small things that make the visit more personal! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭valpuk

Hi ya

Bella is a hairdressers in Mountmellick. I;ve only been to it once and that was only a short time ago.

It has been reccommended to me the past 2 yrs since i moved up.

I went to them and trusted them to cut my long hair into the victoria beckham 'tight bob' and it turned out fabulously!
    So easy to manage and very very friendly staff.

Worth a try to anyone willing to travel there?

Advertisement