Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hop-up misalignment

Options
  • 20-10-2008 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

Hey, quick question:

Lately I've been having problems with my hop up unit in my src 416, it's a pretty small one I think.

I noticed that the hop up is being pushed right ontop of the nozzle which is causing mis-feeding, I believe that there is meant to be a little spacer to give the bb's enough room to get into the hop-up chamber or something? was wondering if anyone else have seen anything like this before in there aeg's and knew what causes it as I noticed on other airsoft boards sites its happend to all sorts of aeg's and not just this particular model?

also any ideas on a replacement spacer? i was thinking a small washer or two over the nozzle might do the trick?:pac:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Thats the way the airnozzle is supposed to be, i wouldnt mess around with it or you might find yourself needing a new tappet plate too. the missfeeding can usually be down to a hopup rubber not being installed correctly or in some cases a damaged piston.,

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭desertstorm

vtec wrote: »
    Thats the way the airnozzle is supposed to be, i wouldnt mess around with it or you might find yourself needing a new tappet plate too. the missfeeding can usually be down to a hopup rubber not being installed correctly or in some cases a damaged piston.,

hmm, yeah i could see how the hopup rubber might be a bit off... Pretty sure its not the piston tho? No signs of air-seal loss or anything and when it does fire, its coming out at normal energy i think?(quick n simple rough coke can test)

Advertisement