Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for a green card.

Options
  • 20-10-2008 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭

Hello, I am going to apply for a permenant green card, but where is the best place to apply for it, what website?
    Oh and when is the 20 000 one year visas for irish Students and graduates going to be available?
    Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Moved to Abroad.

Only place you should apply for the Diversity Visa is http://dvlottery.state.gov/

No payment needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

oh thanks ,I thought I had to pay 80 euro for that or something? Great if its free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Pangea wrote: »
    oh thanks ,I thought I had to pay 80 euro for that or something? Great if its free

Welcome to the abroad forum. There is an extensive thread on the new us visa here

http://wwe.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055381254

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Movershaker

I don't want to start a new thread as it's the same topic, but does anyone know where in Dublin I can get photos taken in the specific format that they require for the green card application? It needs to be on a disk or something as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I got mine done in a chemist across the street from the US Embassy in Ballsbridge, sorry I can't be more precise. I can't remember the name of it, they are well used to these requests.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 nickname

I don't want to start a new thread as it's the same topic, but does anyone know where in Dublin I can get photos taken in the specific format that they require for the green card application? It needs to be on a disk or something as well.
    I think there's a camera/photo shop on Middle Abbey Street just beside the Luas stop that does these.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Movershaker

That's great, thanks guys.

Advertisement