Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Belgian Beer (Liefmans Kriek) in Dublin - help!

Options
  • 20-10-2008 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

I don't suppose anyone knows where in Dublin I can buy Liefmans Kriek?! I've been search high and low - I think it might be available in the Porterhouse but I am looking to get some as a gift. Any help would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Porterhouse and bull and castle usual have it, Redmonds of Ranelagh sometimes have its

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 russelp

Thanks. I have tried Redmonds but the girl had never heard of it! Do you know if Porterhouse will sell unopened bottles over the counter though?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭MediaTank

Oddbins sometimes have it. Some independent off licenses stock it also.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

russelp wrote: »
    Thanks. I have tried Redmonds but the girl had never heard of it!
    I've definitely seen it there. It might be worth mentioning "it's the one wrapped in red and white paper" when phoning :)
    russelp wrote: »
    Do you know if Porterhouse will sell unopened bottles over the counter though?
    Probably not, but the Bull & Castle will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 russelp

That's brilliant! Thanks a million. I'll definately check it out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Real beers are selling Liefmans Kriek and Framboise if that of any help

http://www.realbeers.ie/shop/prod_cats.aspx?pid=1&cid=28

Advertisement