Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gundam 00 blu ray

Options
  • 20-10-2008 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,486 ✭✭✭✭

anyone know the release date in the u.s for the first seaon of this and for code geass on blu ray

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,730 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

check amazon.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I love gundam,hope it gets released over here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jcdugayo

search it at google or yahoo.:D
    Busby SEO Test

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Keep an eye on ANN, they're pretty good for upcoming releases.

speaking of legal, gundam 00 is running on the Sci Fi channel (US)

so mad i dont get sci fi HD. Damn time warner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

hah yeah was happily surprised to catch it on tv :D

some of the dubbing feels forced though, sadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

I would've been happy had they regionalised accents to the characters.

I would've been happy had they regionalised accents to the characters.
    ugh. i thought that, but you do realise how awful they would foul it up dont you

dont know about the bluray but the sci fi airing is watered down trash.

just watched ep1 there, and they cut out Sumeragi's whole first scene because she was drinking in it >_> and in the very first scene when it freeze-frames on the 2 kids, thats forwarded through, as not to traumatize any poor american child that might be watching.

makes me sick tbh.

• Advertisement

Overheal wrote: »
    ugh. i thought that, but you do realise how awful they would foul it up dont you

Yes. Yes I do. I'll watch the original version when I want quality. I at least expect some mildly interesting entertainment with my sub quality edited dubs.

Though I guess those middle eastern characters would be too much, and we wouldn't be able to take the Irish characters seriously.

Though I guess those middle eastern characters would be too much, and we wouldn't be able to take the Irish characters seriously.

The Dylandy's are Northern Irish, people wouldn't even be able to understand them!

Who else is up to date with this? The end of episode 2x11 is one of those weird anime moments that makes no sense. Gah. But all in all the last couple minutes were astoundingly mechtacular

Did Gundam just go supernatural?

Bit of an odd way for Saiji to find out about his Spanish girlfriend.

Did Gundam just go supernatural?

Bit of an odd way for Saiji to find out about his Spanish girlfriend.
    I really dont know whats up with her and the pills. but some wikis seem to suggest that theres suppose to be some link to GN-Particles and Quantum brainwave activity. So when 00 went into trans am and released an unholy portion of the stuff, Marie knew the colonel was in trouble, Hallelujah re-emerged, and everyone in the immediate vicinity of 00 (saji, whatsherboobs and Setsuna) all kindof attained some kind of nirvana through quantum brainwave activity I guess.

That similar part at the End of Gundam Seed spoiled the whole thing for me as well though - its too "WTF?!" with no explaination.

Well, it was the very end of the episode, so there should be a bit more of an explanation in 2x12.

spoiler
    I dont think even Mr Bushido's twin drive AHEAD will be able to touch the 00 Raiser, and Lassie's probably a bit peeved that Saiji knicked his ride.
    As for the weird dream world / quantom brainwaves, it probably is the huge amount of GN particles that 00 is pumping out. Didn't they say when testing the 0 raiser that it was working at about 300%, and the two big GN rings show just how widespread the effect is. I reckon GN exposure is probably how they developed the super soldiers in the first place anyway.

someone on another fan forum spotted the 2 gn particle rings to mean Infinity. The Solar Furnaces use whatever sci fi trickery to tap into limitless energy. Even Ptolemy has to recharge its engines from the gundams, so they have to dock periodically.

Wow, episode 12. Kinda getting a bit....wierd.
    00 Raiser sort of turning into the GN particles themselves. Quite possibly the most powerful Gundam so far in any series, and its only halfway through the series!

It'll be interesting to see what they do with this little piece of Deus Ex Machina. Giving them an invincible Gundam at the halfway mark almost seems like a stroke of madness to me.

hardly invincible given its 3-minute trans-am time limit. no doubt it will be trumped up by a 3-drive suit or something like that. I fully expect the innovators to have fabricated a true Solar Furnace of their own by the end of it.

Ultimately Though Freedom in Justice were never trumped. The only thing to even come close was that one that one at the end piloted by whats-his-mask

• Advertisement

I lol'd

1197131044311.jpg

Overheal wrote: »
    I lol'd

1197131044311.jpg

I wanked

It's a beam sabre? Something that big? They serious?

I havent watched the raw, but according to the nyoron forums: yes

edit: oh snap, they released early this week - must have been action-packed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

season2 episode 17 is the latest so far,the mask man(forget his name)'s samurai liked trans am new MS is very cool :Dbeen waiting for a decent enemy MS design for a long time!

so far been a good anime,not great but way better than SEED's over supernatural.00 at some point is trying to rip off from early Full Metal Panic(one NGO with superweapon to counter the evil ,less supernatural etc)...

updated:yes....that sabre....can i take back my 'not over supernatural' statement?

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

Anyone else see that 5ft statue?

that is one giant statue:D with a gigantic price too

Its pronounced "BE-AM SABA!!!"

And its wickedcool.

18 was a buildup to something that is sure to be immensely cool. eyes peeled.

indepth discussions ive been keeping up with at nyoronfansubs.org

• Advertisement

so eh,
    nobody dies in the end.NO body!!!
    and we will be waiting the movie version in 2010.....

Advertisement