Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Danny Dyer's Deadliest Men

Options
  • 20-10-2008 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

He's back

Mondays at 10pm on Bravo
    Danny Dyer returns with a gritty and hard-hitting documentary series that sees him venturing into the dark depths of the British underworld and hunting down some of the most notorious and feared men in Britain today.
    With unprecedented access to some of the UK’s darkest and compelling characters, from ex-SAS operatives and an underworld crime figurehead to elite undercover cops and former UDA gunmen, Dyer will get up close and personal with these hard men.
    He'll recreate never seen before real-life crime scenarios, before exploring how each reformed their lives. He’ll also find out what makes them tick and challenge them in ways that nobody has ever dared to before.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,483 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Its back?! Eh?

Its the first series as far as I know. Danny did other series for Bravo (2 Real Football Factory series), but this is the first of Deadliest Men.

I'm interested in this, though... he doesn't come across as 'hard' as Ross Kemp, but it'll be interesting to see how he gets on with these characters. I'll be Sky+ing this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭IronMan

Danny Dyer is a cock monkey. I hate his acting, his voice, his "tough" man persona, and the propensity to wear anoraks like something from an Oasis video. I also dislike these shows, which in their own way, glamorise the people they interview. Its scumbag TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,043 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

IronMan wrote: »
    Danny Dyer is a cock monkey. I hate his acting, his voice, his "tough" man persona, and the propensity to wear anoraks like something from an Oasis video. I also dislike these shows, which in their own way, glamorise the people they interview. Its scumbag TV.

totally agree

hes ****ing useless bastard

thanks to him in wont be watching this program

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Climate Expert

IronMan wrote: »
    Yep.
    Danny Dyer is one of the biggest tossers going. Here he is with convicted terrorist, sectarian murderer and closet homosexual Johnny Adair.

madog_29609t.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭dennistuam

your are 100 per cent glamouise t bags, but if your were well hard and tough crimbo would you honestly bring ross kemp or danny for a post office job,remember that programme about the tuff guy from manchester ,it was laughable going around with his teen bop gang looking well hard with shaved heads and crombies and driving around in an ex police or fire brigade volvo car , he was always eating bacon butties, i wonder how he geting on in jail
    vinny jones another well hard man ,he does the intoductions ,never seen vinny in slums of leeds with his anorke ,he cannot act anyway ,perfect for east enders

• Advertisement
Advertisement