Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I didn't win

Options
  • 20-10-2008 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭

the $30m lotto at the weekend.

Was split between 5 people.

Looks like my plan to walk in to immigration with $30m in my bank account has failed. Back to plan A. Line up and fill out the forms like the 'normal' people

Pffft

I feel so common

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

lol

how do you do the lotto over here? Is it the same as Ireland? I watched it once on the telly and didnt get it at all, with the 2 extra numbers and something else with the first 4 numbers out, i think!

Do they just do quick picks?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

here?
    Sorry...
    I'm a little bit further across the water. Auckland, NZ

6 numbers I think. It wasn't allowed roll over past $30m

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I didn't win either. Baxtards!

We worked out that over the last three saturdays with all the rollovers we have spent $50 on lotto tickets. So basically, we've given the winners $50 of our monies.

We're muppets! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

we didnt win either ;(

i never buy tickets usually, but iwth that 30mil limit, i had to give it a go! didnt even win a scratchcard :(

pfft, better to just practice more! Dont ya know the lotto is all about skill!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

my fella's been practising for years! when he wins, ill start playing.

he must be really crap so!! ;)

sure theres only 40 or so numbers to choose from!! pfft!

Advertisement