Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Essay: Traditional and Innovative Trends in Post-Gardnerian Witchcraft

Options
  • 19-10-2008 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭

This is something I wrote as an assignment, and hence only shown to a few people. Still, I was told I could do what I wanted with it once the assignment was completed, and other people may either find it interesting and/or have helpful comments to make on it, so I've decided to make it more widely visible.

It can be read here (warning: longer than it was intended to be!).

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I'm curious to know what or who this paper was written for... do tell!

Absolutely love the first quote in the introduction. Will have a read through now, looks good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Lots of people when working to further their spiritual path if they are blessed to have good people to work with will end up doing papers as assignments or for their own research or as part of a peer study group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭Lou.m

I have said it before and i will say it again it is really really really good talliesin:-):):) Well done:-)!!

Advertisement