Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vet's in Leitrim

Options
  • 19-10-2008 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hello! Can anyone recommend a good vet in Leitrim? I am relatively new to the area (Ballinamore), I have 3 cats and one nees to be spayed soon.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated, Thank you! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

Kelly7589 wrote: »
    Hello! Can anyone recommend a good vet in Leitrim? I am relatively new to the area (Ballinamore), I have 3 cats and one nees to be spayed soon.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated, Thank you! :)

We always use Thomas Crowe in Carrick on Shannon for our farm. He has an evening small animal clinic 5 days a week. He is really good and knows his stuff. I don't know much about vets in Ballinamore.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

There is a vet in Mohill, just before you reach the town. Good with pets as far as I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

John Quinn is the vet you talk of. Don't have a number I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Kelly7589

I tried John Quinn in Mohill but their surgery hours are only midweek during the day and I just can't get the cat's there then.

The one in Carrick sounds promising though so I'll give them a call.

Thank you!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

I know a few people who use Crowe and they're very happy with him. His surgery is on the way up to the hospital, isn't it? Or is that just his house?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭massey woman

Surgery across from Cryans pub
    Ask for John Mc Court either if Toms not available he is the business
    A real farmers vet knows his stuff
    You will hear him coming get that exhaust fixed
    They provide a great service Mary Harney could do with a tutorial from Kathleen on customer care/service

• Registered Users Posts: 45,824 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Surgery across from Cryans pub
    Ask for John Mc Court either if Toms not available he is the business
    A real farmers vet knows his stuff
    You will hear him coming get that exhaust fixed
    They provide a great service Mary Harney could do with a tutorial from Kathleen on customer care/service
    Jesus for a minute there I thought you were going to say that Mary Harney could do with a visit to John McCourt :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭cronndiesel

indeed theres no need no need at all:D:D:pac: muffler must have no faith in the male species at all:p:p:pac:

Quite right - no need at all ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭rvd156

Up Ballinamore!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

muffler wrote: »
    Jesus for a minute there I thought you were going to say that Mary Harney could do with a visit to John McCourt :eek:

Beef to the heels like a Mullingar heifer.:rolleyes::D

I might have to move most of these posts to either the politics or humour forums :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭CamperMan

anyone got a number for John Quinn in Mohill, we will be moving to Gorvagh this weekend so will be handy to know his number just in case.

CamperMan wrote: »
    anyone got a number for John Quinn in Mohill, we will be moving to Gorvagh this weekend so will be handy to know his number just in case.

071-9631043

Am I right in thinking that the above number is available in the phone book?

muffler wrote: »
    Am I right in thinking that the above number is available in the phone book?

It is, see here

http://www.goldenpages.ie/detailsSearch.ds?detailsListingId=IE_20509017_9999_1001

should I not have posted the number? If so sorry!!

Kelly7589 wrote: »
    It is, see here

http://www.goldenpages.ie/detailsSearch.ds?detailsListingId=IE_20509017_9999_1001

should I not have posted the number? If so sorry!!
    Thats fine so long as its listed in the phone book.

Cheers.

Advertisement