Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

campervan auction houses?????

Options
  • 19-10-2008 11:36am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭

Does anybody know of any company//auction house that auctions campervans
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭timaaaaay

In particular, does anyone know of any camper-van auctions in Northern Ireland?

I have a UK-Reg converted Transit van that I cannot register in the south due to the height being less than 1.8m so if I could sell it in the North it would be a lot less hassle.

Thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭blue42

wilsons are having a campervan acution this comming saturday, some campervan place in co meath just gone belly-up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

Cheers Blue42,
    Motorhome Ireland who went into liquidation earlier in the year. There's motorhomes and accessories on sale along with a few tools and bits/bobs. Some stuff on http://www.wilsonsauctions.com/motorhome_depot.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

Just got back from the motorhomeireland liquidation auction. Wow,some people got some serious bargains!!!Including myself;)Wish I could of sorted some tied up cash in time,I'd of been bidding on 1or2 of the vans.

Best bargain Imo -05 Hymer 644,€17 600,well done fella

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

Dropped by myself for a while. Would have been nice to have a few spare thousand all right.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭thetyreman

aerosol wrote: »
    Just got back from the motorhomeireland liquidation auction. Wow,some people got some serious bargains!!!Including myself;)Wish I could of sorted some tied up cash in time,I'd of been bidding on 1or2 of the vans.

Thats cheap,did everything sell..........

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

All went as far as I know

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Repolho

aerosol wrote: »

Wow thats unbelievable. I'm looking for a van at the moment and you wouldn't get a mid nineties Hymer for that kinda money.

I'm sorry I missed it

Advertisement