Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High-def Camcorder - Aldi

Options
  • 18-10-2008 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭

I Happened to notice in this weeks Aldi Brochure there will be high-def camcorders available from next thursday the 23rd.

€179.99

Details here

This seems pretty good value.
    How much video time would a 4GB card capture?

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I Happened to notice in this weeks Aldi Brochure there will be high-def camcorders available from next thursday the 23rd.

€179.99

Details here

This seems pretty good value.
    How much video time would a 4GB card capture?

thanks

Try and get a review of it before you buy. I was looking at one of these when they were last out. A few reviews here and not so good.

I think 4gb will last between 30-60mins on ID

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

For what it is it is a good price though don't expect HD quality from it. It is a 720p camera and HD is 1080p (or is it i?)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Soundman wrote: »
    It is a 720p camera and HD is 1080p (or is it i?)

No, its HD. Christ I hate the whole HD marketing rubbish, confusing the consumer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

they're pretty pants

like a VGA camera interpolated to HD resolution

a little better than a vga camcorder, but nowhere near HD

You can get 2nd hand HD Camcorders [proper ones] from eBay.com for like $300

Advertisement