Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2009 "las vegas" langster - blech!!

Options
  • 18-10-2008 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭

124-9094-92_EL_LANG_vegas_l.jpg

saw one of these today at a trade bike show - really not shaking my tail feather (and i'm a regular card player.. well, used to be). the paint job with the poker chips down the side looks like stickers, and the whole thing is just... awful! its not as bad as the yellow and black new york taxi edition, or the one with the union jacks on it. the gold brakes and stem wouldnt last ten seconds locked up somewhere though.

what do other people think?
    i have a 2007 edition, quite like the burnt red/brown colour.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,054 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Oh dear.

thumb2.aspx?w=800&h=800&filename=9094-92_LANG_LasVegas.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

It'll still sell. Horrible thing. Seriously, how much thought went into designing that, it's like some kinda bad gambling hawaiin shirt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭unionman

You're right, it looks like it's covered in stickers. I have the same one as you flickerx, the 07, of which I am deeply fond.

But I have to say, I love love love the Langster New York, but that has as much to do with my love of that city and the bike. Combining the two, yeah, I want to own one.

Has anyone got one for sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,054 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

That bike doesn't look as ugly this morning, after the initial shock has worn off.

If it lost the stickers and used matt gold anodising instead of the shiny stuff, if might look OK.

Black and gold is a classic combo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

monaco2008_lotus_76.jpg

stussy-slamjam-losa-bike-1.jpg

a2212685ee7c05fa92a49ff9e9302b69-orig

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

The stickers are pure tack, but otherwise it's quite nice.

Advertisement