Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Become a Legend - What are blue circles?

Options
  • 18-10-2008 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭

When playing the Legend mode there are four blue spheres on the bottom right of the screen. Sometimes one or two light up. Does anyone know why and what their function is?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,111 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

When playing the Legend mode there are four blue spheres on the bottom right of the screen. Sometimes one or two light up. Does anyone know why and what their function is?

i think i know what you are talking about - they are the tactics the team are using. If you played with auto-tactics in teh regular game you'd see the same thing. Don't know what use they are in BaL - don't know if you can see what they refer to when activated.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I think one is lights up for a good pass and another when you have positioned yourself well. Not sure about the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I think one is lights up for a good pass and another when you have positioned yourself well. Not sure about the others.

anyone got more info on these?
    They do seem to light up at different stages / moves in the game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

When you're in the formation screen before a match starts, looking at the line-up selection and whatnot, check out the strategies, there should be four different options to be selected which you can't change. I think the blue circles refer to the strategies when in-game, which would be like in real life when the manager would shout instructions to his team from the technical area. That's what I think it is, anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭coillcam

quank wrote: »
    When you're in the formation screen before a match starts, looking at the line-up selection and whatnot, check out the strategies, there should be four different options to be selected which you can't change. I think the blue circles refer to the strategies when in-game, which would be like in real life when the manager would shout instructions to his team from the technical area. That's what I think it is, anyway.

That's what it is Quank. Your "manager" changes them mid game as he sees fit. You can look at them in the check formation screen. eg. auto 1=counter attack, auto 2= offside trap or w/e your team has selected. Can be useful to you to know the particular strategies as you know if your team is going to play through the middle, out wide, up the left, etc. If your support striker, attacking midfield or Striker you can then reposition yourself accordingly to play optimally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

quank wrote: »

Cheers man!

Advertisement