Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Bus route 75 to Dundrum, 44B to Ballyedmonduff Road

Options
  • 18-10-2008 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

Right weekday morning 75 to Dundrum then I will be getting the 44B to Ballyedmonduff Rd.

I'm not familiar with Dundrum so are the two stops near enough each other?

I'm aiming for the 44B leaving Ranelagh at 8:40 am

What time would it be about getting to the Dundrum stop?

Thank you all

Dr Evil

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭MiniD

The 75 stops at the crossroads in Dundrum Village. Hop off here, turn the corner and the 44B bus stop is a very short walk away. It is visible from the crossroads.

I would think traffic would be very light heading outbound at that time. I'd say it would take 10 minutes to reach Dundrum.

On the topic of the 44B timetable. This route has to have one of the most confusing timetables in the Dublin Bus network.

http://www.dublinbus.ie/your_journey/viewer.asp?route=44b

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

Right weekday morning 75 to Dundrum then I will be getting the 44B to Ballyedmonduff Rd.

I'm not familiar with Dundrum so are the two stops near enough each other?

I'm aiming for the 44B leaving Ranelagh at 8:40 am

What time would it be about getting to the Dundrum stop?

Thank you all

Dr Evil

I'm not sure where you're coming from on the 75? If it's from Dun Laoghaire, then get off on the last stop on the hill coming down to Dundrum village crossroads, then walk down the hill to the crossroads and turn right. The 44b stop is on the righthandside opposite the church.

If it's from the Tallaght direction get off on the bridge over the Dundrum bypass just before Dundrum crossroads, and then continue up to the crossroads, turn left and the 44b stop is on the far side of the road (opposite the church).

I'd allow about 10-20 minutes for the 44b to get up to Dundrum from Ranelagh. The problem is that it can be held up on the inbound journey.

Advertisement