Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daily task planner?

Options
  • 18-10-2008 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Just wondering if anyone knows of a little app that I can input some tasks that I have to do every day, and have it show which ones are still 'to do'... I don't mean a regular to do list, I want something that will recreate the task every single day, so when I've ticked it it'll go away (or grey out or whatever) until the next day when it reappears.

Would be handy because there's a few things I need to do every day but am always forgetting.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Like a Calendar?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Sully wrote: »
    Like a Calendar?

Well I use Google Calendar, and it doesn't show the 'to do' as a task but rather an event so I can't click to say 'done', so in turn it doesn't reorganise the remaining tasks between 'done' and 'to do'. So I'm looking for something that would recreate daily tasks basically.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

Remember the Milk is a great online app for tasks. The firefox extension for gmail shows your todo list for each day beside your gmail inbox which is particularly useful. It does exactly what you want in that it displays tasks by day and you can click to postpone until the following day.

Advertisement