Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me PLEASE!!!???

Options
  • 18-10-2008 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭

Please help me technical people. I'm trying to book flights tonight and cannot get passed a few pages on ryanairs website. Each time I go in to book the flights a pop-up box comes up apologising that this webpage needs to be closed and asking if I do or do not want to send an error report to microsoft. When I click yes/no all internet explorer windows/tabs I had opened shut down. I've tried over and over again. I even restarted my computer. Initially I thought it was a prob with my internet connection but I can use boards for ages with no problems, it seems to be only on the Ryanair site it happens? For a long time now we've been getting an error message on start-up saying somethig about phpnotify.exe not working but I've ignored it each time. Does this have anything to do with it??

Any ideas what I can do?

Comments

Advertisement