Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

printer malfunction driver prob

Options
  • 17-10-2008 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭

os is xp2, printer is epson stylus photo r245, its been about 2 months since i used it, turned it on and got a message from windows saying that an usb connection had malfunctioned, i checked add and remove programs and it showed that the drivers were missing,
    i reinstalled from the cd everything there but the driver. i reinstalled the 2nd time no joy, no drivers again.
    i visited epsons website to download, i keep getting an error message as regards the link to the driver. thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 dubfir

How did you lose your drivers ?? Something must have happened pc since you last had printer connected ..... try this link for drivers http://driverscollection.com/?file_cid=39645089517289af2a5d4b726de and enter the characters that are shown to download. Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

thank you dubfir you sorted me out, the pc would not accept the drivers on th cd, also it said the printer had a malfunction. thanks again

Advertisement