Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Laminator-a fiver.

Options
  • 17-10-2008 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭

I'm sure its not very good, I'm sure the laminating sheets will be expensive to buy, I didn't particulary need it but its 5 euro!! I got one in Tesco-Wilton this morning. There were LOADS there then. Its tesco own brand btw.

Also a tesco 4 in 1 fitness board for 6.99. Again didn't need nor particulary want it. That was in Tesco-Mahon on Wed evening.

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

What tesco? and was it a bargain bin thing so wont be in other stores?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

davton wrote: »
    What tesco? and was it a bargain bin thing so wont be in other stores?

Got the laminator in Tesco-Wilton in Cork. Was on the shelves. "Was" 19.99-Now 75% off-5 euros. Also had loads of lcd stands with 75% off in same section Can't remember which brands though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

I have one of these and its grand. The plastic sleeves are a reasonable price too, can't remember off hand, but they are the Tesco branded ones and cheap.

Advertisement