Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED - Theatre Groups and Performers

Options
  • 17-10-2008 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

THE LITTLEST THEATRE at THE IVY HOUSE in Drumcondra (opposite Skylon Hotel) is looking for groups to perform their shows, plays, stand-up comedy or jazz. The use of this space is FREE! We want to promote the performing arts in the community and bring theatre to people who may not necessarily visit a traditional theatre. WE NEED YOUR TALENT!

Send me a PM for more information.

[EDIT: Phone number and email address removed by moderator]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Doozie

Hey Dosseroo,

PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 nunshaw

pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Temeraria

I am very interested in joining.I've been in a drama company for 3 years in Spain and just arrived in Dublin and can't wait to get back involved in a drama group!
    My email is moonlunamoon@gmail.com
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Brendan Prunty

I am in need of a drama group in Dublin to collaborate with in a theatre production for Smock Alley for four nights - March 21st - 24th. Age profiles should be thirties - forties. Seven in all - five women and two men. Details regarding profit sharing or other settlement can be discussed.

Advertisement