Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stopover help

Options
  • 17-10-2008 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hey were heading to Oz in Jan on the WHV. Were stopping over in Thailand and traveling down to Singapore before hitting Oz. As part of our package we need to choose our stopover on the way home (hate thinking about coming home already but has to be done!!) Here are our choices

Hong Kong
    Jakarta
    Bali
    Beijing
    Shanghai
    Bombay
    Tokyo

Anyone with any experience with these countries, things to do, expensive???

Cheers Guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Which Travel agent are you booking with??? I am going in January but havent booked anything yet and I would love to fly into Tokoyo for a few days on the way to Oz, how much are your flights working out at???

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭mac123

easy choice in my opinion, its gotta be bali or jakarta! incredibly cheap...you can live nicely on €20 a day in either one. How long do you have for your stopover? I spent 2 months in indonesia this year and could have easily spent a lot longer there!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Hong Kong rocks, bit expensive tho.

Bangkok is a****hole of a place

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Deemol

We booked it all through Usit, they have a good range of choices.
    Yes was thinking Hong Kong looked good going by the few websites i have looked up, when you say expensive how expensive are you talking???

Advertisement