Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pes2009 Ps3 - i need some friends !!

Options
  • 17-10-2008 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,863 ✭✭✭✭

I need some boardsy mates to play this online with guys.

First off who out there wants to be PES Buddies

secondly what is the best way to build up a list of irish buddies, thro psn or thro the game?

Finally is there anyway of seeing what kinda network connection an opponent has before picking to start a game with them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Peadar_Rua

All right, MY PSN name is Pedar_Rua, always up for a few games, just got my game at lunch, hurry up 5 o clock!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Don't really know the answers to your question to be honest Cyrus! :o

My PSN is Fizman, game ID is fizman13.

I've played 4 online games so far....lost the 4 of them. LOL. If i could finish I would have won 3 of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭scubasteve

Pes sucks FIFA rules!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Good input steve :rolleyes:

I got it today should be able to play at some stage my psn is the same as my user name

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Ourlad

I'm up for a few games.

PSN - Irishscouser

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭scubasteve

Just joshin ya, luv pes. must get 09 for the old 360

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

My psn id is carnagemor and my game id is thecarnagemor.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭DaveD

Cyrus wrote: »
    I need some boardsy mates to play this online with guys.

First off who out there wants to be PES Buddies

secondly what is the best way to build up a list of irish buddies, thro psn or thro the game?

Finally is there anyway of seeing what kinda network connection an opponent has before picking to start a game with them?

I'd be your friend Niall if you had in on the 360 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

My PSN id is The40Watt.

I'm up playing some PES online provided I can be persuaded from leaving the Become A Legend mode for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,863 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

DaveD wrote: »
    I'd be your friend Niall if you had in on the 360 ;)

gah, how can you play with 'that' pad Dave :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

My PSN is: zathurais

My game id it the same. Im always up for a few games but my internet is gone at the moment. Im free to play when i get it back up n running:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20 ILoveSpuds

Hey all! Don_Karnage is my online name- always up for a game if I'm online; have a good connection also but God it is frustrating when the other person doesn't!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 coughlt

Hey Cyrus and all...Tommyboy26 is my username...Been playing people from foreign and mostly their connection is crap...Id be up for irish games..Have a 4mb connection so should be ok...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

my psn is either

dionsis
    or
    dionsiseire

my pes name might be oct08 because i thought it was purely a save file name, so i might start a new game file

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

I'm up for some games, and friends!

PSN: WindmillWarrior
    Game ID: windmillwarrior._-

I have to ask how did yis all get away without putting loads of characters in your game ID?! I had a world of pain setting mine up, along with the Konami ID.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭saltie

Me too

ID saltaroo

Advertisement