Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

anyone have a mazda 6?

Options
  • 17-10-2008 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭

how do you find it ?
    Anyone able to explain to me the difference between the standard, comfort and touring packs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,144 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I presume you mean the old model:

Comfort (Basic model) comes with electric windows allround, electric heated mirrors, remote central locking, manual air conditioning, trip computer, cd player and steel wheels with plastic wheel trim.

Touring adds: cruise control, climate controlled air conditioning, multi-function leather steering wheel with remote stereo and cruise control buttons, rear seat arm rest and velour seats.

Sport Touring adds: 16" alloy wheels, lowered sports suspension, electric tilt/slide sunroof and electric traction control.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

Balmed Out wrote: »
    how do you find it ?
    Anyone able to explain to me the difference between the standard, comfort and touring packs?

Excellent handling car for it's class, one of the best. Very good value too, and can be found in cleaner condition a bit easier than the same year Mondeo, probably due to the Mondeo being a fleet favourite and taking plenty of abuse.
    What model in particular are you looking at? Price range?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

theres a couple of 05 mazda 06s in cork that they are asking for between 12 and 14 all with lowish mileage that im looking at. Havent even driven one yet but they are probably my favourite at the moment. Car tax up at end of month so hope to replace it before then. Its a 97 carina and sick to death of it and cant wait. How much do u reckon theyd go down given the present market?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

Balmed Out wrote: »
    theres a couple of 05 mazda 06s in cork that they are asking for between 12 and 14 all with lowish mileage that im looking at. Havent even driven one yet but they are probably my favourite at the moment. Car tax up at end of month so hope to replace it before then. Its a 97 carina and sick to death of it and cant wait. How much do u reckon theyd go down given the present market?

Petrols obviously, ya? You should knock another few bob off them if so, the petrols will be somewhat undesirable in a car like that, meaning good price when buying, but remember that when selling you'll have to give a good price too! Of coarse you could buy my diesel... (I think I got away with that plug there...)

Advertisement