Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sound problem

Options
  • 17-10-2008 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

hey guys....having a small sound problem. everything works through files and playing movies but when i try and play stuff off youtube theres no sound. this happens in firefox and IE........any ideas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jamierooney

Hi Tom - if you are using Vista, there is a volume control in the System try (near your clock) - but there are individual volume controls there for different running applications, such as IE or Firefox. Double click the little speaker icon, and click 'Mixer' and you should see it.
    J

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

im xp man. ive never had troubles before though. I have a surround sound system hooked up to my pc but again never had troubles with it. just until today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭rhonin

Advertisement