Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vrt estimate

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

I'd say around 13% of 15K..so approx €1500 ish. Have you had a look around Ireland for any bargains. I think there's a few starting to appear.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Donal94

I've had a bit of a look, nothing quite to compare with that sort of price though. Any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

I agree, the price seems good as do the photos. A good inspection would be required to ensure she's not a piece of junk. Your costs would be around€1000 for flights/ferry/diesel, €1500 for VRT so you're looking at around €13500 for a 1996 4berth. I doubth you'd find similiar here for that money. I do see prices dropping here these days but not to those levels. I noticed an overpriced 1997 Hymer on one of the dealer sites has dropped by $5k in the past 6 mths. If you're in no rush then perhaps waiting a while might produce a few bargains.

edit: I've had another look and she gone. Somebody else must have thought sh'e a bargain too!!

Thanks a lot for the reply. Yeah I'm in no rush as I've just started looking, I'm going to keep an eye on things for a while and see how prices go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭derden

Have you tried www.eastcoastcampers.ie

• Advertisement

I had a look on their website and read a post saying that their campers weren't very clean on inspection. Thanks though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭derden

no bother, my camper is up there just trying to shift it. I actually found them good to deal with

Advertisement