Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will Your Favourite Show Survive Past Mid-Season?

Options
  • 17-10-2008 8:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭

Here is a status report of all shows currently airing and whether they're liking to still be airing come 2009.

Most notably:
    GONE:
    Do Not Disturb (Fox)
    Opportunity Knocks (ABC)

ON THE BUBBLE:
    Dirty Sexy Money (ABC)
    Easy Money (CW)
    Everybody Hates Chris (CW)
    The Ex-List (CBS)
    The Game (CW)
    Hole In The Wall (Fox)
    In Harm’s Way (CW)
    Life (NBC)
    Lipstick Jungle (NBC)
    Pushing Daisies (ABC)
    Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (Fox)
    Valentine (CW)

MORE LIKELY TO CONTINUE BEYOND CHRISTMAS:
    Eleventh Hour (CBS)
    Eli Stone (ABC)
    Gary Unmarried (CBS)
    Kath & Kim (NBC)
    Knight Rider (NBC)
    Life On Mars (ABC)
    My Own Worst Enemy (NBC)
    Private Practice (ABC)
    Privileged (CW)
    Samantha Who? (ABC)
    Worst Week (CBS)

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

Cheers for that makes for good reading IMO, All the shows I watch seem to be green. God I hope they drop the Turd The Sarah Connor Chron, Truly Awfuly Televison.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

I know they are not on the same network but if "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" gets canceled and "Knight Rider" lives on, I may just have to fly over to the US and go on a network-executive-pain-inducing rampage...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

i heard there's talk prison break is not going to make a full season.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Skud wrote: »
    It better.

And it'd be a right shame if we lost Life or Pushing Daisies.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

of the "on the bubble" list the only one I be disappointed about is Pushing Daisies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

matrim wrote: »
    of the "on the bubble" list the only one I be disappointed about is Pushing Daisies
    Agreed good sir!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Hmm instead of quoting and agreaing you can just lick thanks...
    Anyway i just wish shows aired internationly at the same time and companies like ABC could take into account non americana ratings/viewers

User45701 wrote: »
    Hmm instead of quoting and agreaing you can just lick thanks...
    Brillant... you new here!? :rolleyes: :D

PS - I'd rather click thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I think most SCC fans have been preparing for the worst for a while now. Season 2 has been pretty decent. I'd miss it if it was canned, but not exactly surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭KerranJast

I think most SCC fans have been preparing for the worst for a while now. Season 2 has been pretty decent. I'd miss it if it was canned, but not exactly surprised.
    It's going to be one of those shows that once a wider audience see it on DVD or syndication will be thinking "This is very good. How the hell did it get cancelled?".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

If NBC cancel Life and keep Knight Rider, I think I'll join J-blk in a righteous rampage. I'd also miss Pushing Daisies and Terminator, though not so much with Terminator.

I started watching Easy Money last week. Not bad, some intriguing bits, but nothing that grabs you as unmissable. I'll keep watching, but wouldn't be pushed if it goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Skud wrote: »
    Nah. It's too popular, especially in Europe.
    Better bloody make it! Hope they wrap it up though this season. The one and only program that I never miss - ridiculous and baloney that it is :rolleyes:.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Only thing on the list that worries me is Dirty Sexy Money - really like that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

So long as One Tree Hill and Prison Break are still in the green I'm happy, right enough I'm very surprised both arn't been considered to get the axe after some recent episodes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

As in the other thread, woo hoo :D. Seems like the FOX executives are safe from me for the time being, though the NBC folks may still have to hide from Jor El if "Life" gets canned :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

ON THE BUBBLE:
    Dirty Sexy Money (ABC)
    Lipstick Jungle (NBC)

MORE LIKELY TO CONTINUE BEYOND CHRISTMAS:
    Private Practice (ABC)
    Samantha Who? (ABC)

It will be a disservice to television if the above shows don't get cancelled. Pure muck.

Advertisement