Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Todays Ibood:Samsung 32Inch HD Ready LCD TV € 444.00

Options
  • 17-10-2008 8:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭

Samsung 32Inch HD Ready LCD TV with 3 x HDMI and Picture-in-Picture « back

* Brand: Samung
    * Type: LE32A430
    * Colour: Black
    * Screen size: 32 inches
    * Resolution: 1366 x 768
    * Dynamic contrast ratio: 8.500: 1
    * Viewing angle: 178/178
    * Picture in Picture
    * Response time: 6ms
    * DNIe: DNIe +
    * 1080 24p real movie
    * Sound effect system: SRS Trusurround XT
    * Audio output (RMS): 10 W x 2
    * HDMI: 3 x
    * Wide colour enhanced 2
    * Composite (AV) / S-Video / Component (Y/Pb/Pr) / RF-input:1 / Scart: 2 / Video monitor out: 1 / Digital audio (optical)
    * Still picture
    * Automatic channel search feature
    * Automatic switch off feature
    * Automatic volume adjustment
    * Anynet + (HDMI-CEC)
    * Teletext (TTxT): 1000 p
    * DMA
    * Entertainment mode
    * IDTV/ready: ready
    * Colour system: EU multi
    * Voltage: 220 V
    * Set format (BxHxD) with stand: 799.6 x 576.5 x 252 mm
    * Weight set with stand: 13.1 kg
    * Stand-By consumption: <1 W
    * Eco Flower
    * Included: swivel foot / remote control TM96B / power cable
    * Delivery time: 10 workdays
    * Warranty: Samsung factory warranty

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

i'm looking at getting a LE32A456 for 569 locally. Better contrast. Can't find much online about this model?

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭josh59

MarkR wrote: »
    i'm looking at getting a LE32A456 for 569 locally. Better contrast. Can't find much online about this model?

Your right there - KOMPLETT List the LE32A430 telly for €507 + €8 PRF (plus delivery as well) however there is no picture and no other information. All the other hits when you Google the model number appear to be in Dutch and German - most be a European spec telly.

The samsung website did have a similar model, with only the last digit different. That model was fairly similar to the 456. Only had 8500 contrast ratio. Did have an extra "XT" in the sound specs.

Think I'll stick with the bricks and mortar store for a change.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I'm seriously tempted to buy this. However it was suggested to me that the deals coming up over Christmas etc in dixons and currys etc will be better...

Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

Zascar wrote: »
    I'm seriously tempted to buy this. However it was suggested to me that the deals coming up over Christmas etc in dixons and currys etc will be better...

Thoughts?

I would personally hold off until Christmas if I were you.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

OK cheers.

I'm always a little wary of iBood stuff anyway, there is always some little drawback or fault with them. Don't want to risk it with a tv

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭CapRooney

i actually bought the LE32A451 last week. cracking tv altogether. you should get it anyways

CapRooney wrote: »
    i actually bought the LE32A451 last week. cracking tv altogether. you should get it anyways

I just did. Price matched the bejusus out of Soundstore / Curry's and Harvey Norman. Got it for 569, and stand for 90.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Zascar wrote: »
    OK cheers.

I'm always a little wary of iBood stuff anyway, there is always some little drawback or fault with them. Don't want to risk it with a tv

Wouldnt agree here lad, I have bought 10 items off them over the last year or so and bar the long delivery time they have been spot on :)

Advertisement