Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

General Advice anyone?

Options
  • 16-10-2008 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi you lovely people :)!

I hope you're all keeping well.

I've read over the forums and I've seen some AMAZING posts with advice, like the 'Staring Garnerville Soon?' thread, it's so helpful (And scary! :p)

But, I know a lot of you lucky people have some really interesting and helpful stories and advice to give to the 'new guys & gals'!

Some of us (Or is it just me?... :D) have quite some time before we can apply to enroll in the P.S.N.I but all the advice I've seen already is helping me so much, and keeping my determination quite high, as I'm sure it is with others!

So, give us your best! ;)

Comments

Advertisement