Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'New' Off the Rails

Options
  • 16-10-2008 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,191 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what you all think of the new presenters and format. Do you prefer it or do you want Pamela and Caroline back ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Even though I think Caroline is a bit of a muppet at times I want them back, the two new presenters are AWFUL. No charisma together at all.

Bring back the girls :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭G&T

New show is muck,

think the show has had it's day tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 7,191 ✭✭✭jos28

Have to agree, no charisma. I feel really uncomfortable watching your man sorting out the womens underwear. He is no Gok Wan. Either bring the girls back or call it a day. Time for a completely new style of programme, methinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

I prefer the new show especially Sonya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭White_Feather

brendan and sonya IRRITATE the hell outta me! It makes me laugh that she is giving style advice because some of the stuff that she wears are awful! I think rte should bring pamela and caroline back, they gell much better, if not, get rid. I would rather watch paint dry!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

All the charisma of potatoes.

the new ones that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭piscean

I like the new programme - the only thing i'll give out about is the price of the stuff on it. The 1st week it was fine - some stuff from Dunnes/M&S but this week the shoes/boots were all really expensive, one pair of shoes was €580 - I'd get a years supply of shoes for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

Yea I was wondering about this. Wasn't he just your regualr run of mill presenter? Or is he an actual stylist? Cos who is he to tell woman what to wear?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Moved from LL

• Registered Users Posts: 3,326 ✭✭✭Heckler

SarahJ wrote: »
    Yea I was wondering about this. Wasn't he just your regualr run of mill presenter? Or is he an actual stylist? Cos who is he to tell woman what to wear?

He's gay. Apparently this is the only credential a man needs to pontificate on fashion. Cos all gay people have impeccable taste in all things........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

the show has always been and will always be sh*te

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Heckler wrote: »
    He's gay. Apparently this is the only credential a man needs to pontificate on fashion. Cos all gay people have impeccable taste in all things........

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

How does a man get a job telling women what to wear?

Advertisement