Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Language Exchange Korean-English

Options
  • 16-10-2008 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

If any Korean students in Dublin are interested in a Korean-English language exchange, let me know

I can arrange this for you and there will be no charge for either person.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Anyone interested in this should post on the forum thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭frany

Boardom wrote: »
    If any Korean students in Dublin are interested in a Korean-English language exchange, let me know

I can arrange this for you and there will be no charge for either person.

Maybe I can arrange this for u for free too.
    Please leave ur email address here.

Hi,

For those interested in this I will repeat what was mentioned before.

1. Do not post email addresses or ask for email addresses.
    2. If you are interested then just respond to the thread and say it. At that point either someone will PM you or you can PM them.

We would prefer to have this out in the open in case of any complaints. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 starianova

Hi, I'll be interested in this (I'm Korean). Give me a shout if you've got more details.
    Cheers,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Hanshin Yoo

I am a Korean guy is studying English in Dublin.

I am really interested in language exchange(Korean - English)

If you arrange this for me, I'll really appreciate.

I wll leave my e-mail

[email removed]

Regards,[/email]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Boardom

The language exhanges would have to be in the evening time after office hours and would probably take place in the city centre.

How would this suit?

Evening time is fine.

Anyway if you can link Irish and me for language exchange, I will let you know my e-mail address through e-mail. Please answer me! :)

Anyway if you can link Irish and me for language exchange, I will let you know my e-mail address through e-mail. Please answer me! :)

If you click on the persons name you can send a private message and email that way. We just don't allow emails publically on the forum. Likewise they can contact you via PM but would prefer it is posted in the thread in case others are interested in talking as well.

Good luck! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭petethebrick

I'm interested in this. I'm Irish. I can read/write korean but only speak few basic bits. PM me if interested

• Advertisement

Good! I'd like to teach you Korean and have a conversation in English. Is it OK?

Advertisement