Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heel Pain

Options
  • 16-10-2008 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but was aiming at the walkers/ runners. I am suffering from heel pain, despite spend almost 2.5k on Orthotics.
    Last week I walked for only 40mins and the pain would vary from the shins, calfs, heel and along the instep. Apart from every part of my lower leg being sore, it is fine :)
    Every step would cause pain, and I'm getting really frustrated. I went to Parish and Bell Clinic over 18months ago, and despite all that money and 4 ( so far ) adjustments to it, the pain continues.

Has anyone any ideas of causes / cures?

Thanks a million,
    Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Sorry Paul this isn't a medical forum - you'll have to go to your GP for medical advice.

E.P.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement