Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Butlins Holidays half price & price guarantee

Options
  • 16-10-2008 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭

www.butlins.com/halfprice

Is a bargain as I nearly booked a few weeks back for 300 more!

Also, the offer states that if the same break is offered for less before you arrive you will be refunded the difference.

Suspect they only say that when they have hit the bottom of the pricing structure.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

Hey ch750536,

have you stayed in Butlins recently?

I went to Pontins in Blackpool last year, the 2yr old loved it but it was too kippy for me to be rushing back! The only other choices are Haven or Butlins so if you have any info it would be much appreciated!

Cheers

Branners

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

Recently, no. Am going on advice from friends. There is a big difference between Pontins and Butlins allegedly, take a look at the '50 things you don't pay for' section of the minehead one for example.

Advertisement