Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FOR SALE: Upgaded CA G36c

• 16-10-2008 10:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭

FOR SALE: Classisc Army G36c,highly upgraded.

Upgrades enclude:

Titanium Tight Bore Barrel,ball bearing piston head,reinforced piston,high torque gear set,ball bearing spring guide, 1 J spring, Systema turbo motor,ball bearing bushings,G+P folding stock(with HK markings),G=P 9.6 3300maH battery.

also includes:

Star 2500 round auto winding drum mag,1 X CA high cap mag,2 X TM high cap mags, Strike systems lazer/light unit with pressure switch,fore grip and ASG Bi-Pod.

Stas: 31 rounds per sec
    320-325 FPS
    Battery full charge has lasted full saturday play
    Tag a human sized target as far away as 50 meters....(using .25g BB's)

Those of you who know this AEG,know fear!!!!! the ONLY reason its for sale is because of economic downturn which stripped me of my job and i can no longer 'feed' her BB habit.

For you to build this AEG today would cost you Euro 765,excluding shipping.

For sale for the VERY fair price of Euro 500....... (not selling parts seperately) ahem vtec.............. thanks for reading :D please dont hesitate to ask for a demo at HRTA on saturday, Keith (from the Contractors)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KEITH DON'T IT!!! ITS LIKE GIVING UP EXCALIBUR!!!!!!!! :p:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Sounds like the bees bollocks alright.
    Is this the one with the bunjee sling?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Show us Excalibur!!!

Sorry to hear about the job, it seems to be a trend at the minute... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

post some pics of it
    shame you not selling separate would have taken the stock and battery off you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

and if you eventually split it, I'll take the GB off you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

dang i seen this thing at HRTA today, really was a beast. Wish I had of asked for a test fire there lol, was hesistating

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

This is not a love in, nor an appreciation thread. If I see another non-sale related comment there will be bannings. Those who I deem to have posted absolutely nothing that could be construed as sale-related have received infractions; all others have been given the benefit of the doubt where it can be argued either way.

And no; I don't give a monkey's how much you /think/ your comment is exempt, it is not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

I will start the ball rolling at €300 (economic downturn and all)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

thank you lemming for keeping things business, item being removed from online/boards sale due to unspecified reasons

mods please lock or delete thread thanks to all for love...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement