Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poll: [US] 5x04 (Spoilers within!)

Options
  • 15-10-2008 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭

So its back after the week break.

A good episode probably one of the better ones so far especially seeing Wilson return to the fold and hearing their story of how they met.

How did you rate the episode? 11 votes

0% 0 votes
    63% 7 votes
    27% 3 votes
    9% 1 vote
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

One of the best episodes in a while, thoroughly enjoyable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

Definitely the best episode so far this series. I think I like the 'backstory' episodes the best (the one at the end of the first series where they reveal what happened House's leg). I'm glad Wilson is back. He's fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Fantastic episode... definitely the best of the season without doubt so far!

As I've said before, the episodes where the medical cases take a backseat are usually great as House is a character driven show, and more time with characters like House and Wilson is always very watchable.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Thank Christ Wilson's back! That could really be the start of the show getting back on its feet after a couple of below average episodes.

How cool was
    House's Mmmmbop ring tone?!
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭roar_ie

Yeah, Wilson is back. About time too. And a nice way to reveal how they met as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

would have liked to see a flashback of younger house and wilson :(.. Still a great ep tho

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Episode of the season so far!

Wilson's back :D So many great moments on the road trip.

Also, Chase and Cameron getting involved in differentials was good to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

loved it.

My only complaint is that its a status quo episode.

It reset the series back to the way it was in the prior season, which is fine, would have liked if it didnt completely reset. Its episodes like this (+ the opening credits) that make it credable that just around the corner there will be a big reset button that will put cameron, foreman and chase back under House and boot the new ducks out.

Other little things, is the detective now gone? I was thinking after how the last episode ended it was gonna be him in the car with house (after Cuddy hired him to take House to the funeral) but yes Wilson was better. Hopefully one of the future episodes will have something with the three of them for laughs :D

Thirteen is still useless (hot though) Kutner and Tau are both good, interesting characters, kutner a bit cliched I guess but Tau is fantastic sort of like a mature Cameron dueling with House in a desperate effort to prove him wrong. Foreman was also a bit useless but at least we had that one scene with the three original assistants.

good episode in itself though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

what is the point of having the old 3 on the show particularily foreman sitting there all arrognat like in his suits?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

Foreman is completely useless these days, they should just make him into a neurological consultant that way we still see him but he's not in House's team where he just doesn't belong.

It is great to see Wilson back though, as mentioned by an earlier poster it is like pressing reset by getting Wilson back. The new detective is great though, I can't see him having a huge role but he's still interesting enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

According to its wiki entry, the next episode will be a big stab at making both foreman and thirteen interesting characters as its focusing on thirteen and foreman looks to be doing alot of the question asking.

either that or its leading up to dropping thirteen (please please please please!)

the episode after it looks to be much much more interesting! it will be a Cuddy episode!

Advertisement