Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Nova 1w front light

Options
  • 15-10-2008 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

On ebay with the cat eye for about 30 sterling.

Ive seen the cat eye 600 and have decided to go for it as a rear light but as a front light, can someone recommend that smart nova as a light that can illuminate the road or are there other selections for that purpose?

2 of those packs would bring me nicely up around my 100e budget for lights but no point in getting the nova if it aint fit for purpose

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

I have two 1-watt LEDs, a Cateye and a BLT. They "sort of" illuminate the road but I'd be more comfortable with a Fenix torch (which I have on order) which "really" illuminates the road.

For the rear I would get a Smart 1/2 watt LED (or better, two Smart 1/2 watt LEDs.)

Advertisement