Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken Sword 2.5 (PC) Free Download

Options
  • 15-10-2008 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Thought I would put this in its own thread. Loved these sort of games. Enjoy.
    Link here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭romperstomper

great catch, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Broken Sword 2.5: The Return of The Templars is an unofficial Broken Sword game created by mindFactory, a team of fans of the series. The story takes place between Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror and Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon. Two versions of the demo are available online; one in German with English subtitles and one with English subtitles and no voices. The game is designed in 2D to follow the steps of the first two games. The game was released for free on September 28th, 2008.

Didn't like it tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 988 ✭✭✭IsThatSo?

I loved the Broken Sword games, thanks for the heads up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Ruu wrote: »
    Thought I would put this in its own thread. Loved these sort of games. Enjoy.
    Link here.

Is it in German? or does this link have an English version?

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

In German but English subtitles I think. Hopefully an English patch might be available soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Finished now! I played it through non-stop :eek:. I am nocturnal

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Loved the broken sword games too, haven't got round to playing 4 yet though... must give this a bash! :)

Advertisement