Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pharmacy in Scotland?

Options
  • 15-10-2008 11:41am

Hi guys,I will probably be going to Scotland next year to do Pharmacy.Just would like to know how Robert Gordon Uni or Strathclyde are to study in.Hopefully somebody on this board knows.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Might be worth taking a look at www.thestudentroom.co.uk under the Scottish Unis section. Very helpful posts by students who can tell you everything you'd ever want to know about it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Bonzostar

To be honest, I would choose Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh although Robert Gordon is very good too.
    I'll be studying in Scotland as well but HW will be my choice.

Check out: http://www.hw.ac.uk
    The UCAS website outlines the courses available in each college.

Bonzostar wrote: »
    To be honest, I would choose Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh although Robert Gordon is very good too.
    I'll be studying in Scotland as well but HW will be my choice.

Check out: http://www.hw.ac.uk
    The UCAS website outlines the courses available in each college.

I thought you could only do Pharmacy in Glasgow or Aberdeen.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭kildara

There is a very high Irish contingent studying Pharmacy in RGU, so that may say something. I cant comment on Strathclyde.
    Aberdeen is a great place - big enough but not too big, but that is a personal choice. Are you looking for a huge city to live in (if so go to Glasgow).
    Good luck with it anyway.

I heard Glasgow can be quite dodgy and Strathclyde is in the city centre.

• Advertisement
Advertisement