Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

almera or primera

Options
  • 15-10-2008 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

which is the best almera or primera gone buy 03 dont know which one in accordance with comfort and maintainence need suggestions
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭macnab

I think you posted this in the wrong section, this is the Off Road & 4x4 section.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

Have had an almera for several years and find it brill; If you need a bigger car then the primera is for you. You will probably buy them at better value than the almera as they depreciate faster, given the choice I would buy the almera but if you need the space primera .

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

thread moved from 4x4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭mcwhirter

which is the best almera or primera gone buy 03 dont know which one in accordance with comfort and maintainence need suggestions
    thanks

Oh NO not more jap crap questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

mcwhirter wrote: »

I thought the Almera I had(2003) had a good engine but the interior was a bit so so.

The seats were comfortable but the dash and inlays were a terrible plastic.

I liked the Almera over the Primera on the body shape of it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭markos79

mcwhirter wrote: »

ye but their not really japs anymore renault own nissan now.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,144 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I'd go for the Primera to be honest. They are shockingly cheap these days. They are a fresher design that the Almera and come with alot of kit as standard. 1.6 is painfull though.

Advertisement