Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ireland match

Options
  • 14-10-2008 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

anyone know what odds i would get for a 3-0 irish victory?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Try paddypower.com

• Registered Users Posts: 13,323 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

• Registered Users Posts: 10,189 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Some people are just lazy. I'll be starting this game with a lay of Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

0-0 at 13.5 and
    0-1 at 27.0

• Registered Users Posts: 13,323 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

You'll seldom see a better value 9/1 shot than Cyprus.
    4 points from 6 against us in the last campaign, and by all accounts they were a match for Italy in the recent encounter.
    I can't bring myself to back it though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

3-0 victory? Rofle. Cyprus + 2 might be worth lumping on. pp giving 10/1 on Cyprus win.

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 14,417 ✭✭✭✭cson

mike65 wrote: »
    3-0 victory? Rofle. Cyprus + 2 might be worth lumping on.

Mike

I was thinking this myself. Honestly can't see how Ireland are as low as 4/11 to win this match.

Cyprus +2 is 4/7

Also Slovenia +2 vs Czech Rep is also 4/7

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭punchestown

Going to have a punt on under 2.5 goals! Trap would be delighted with a 1-0 ecstatic with a 2-0.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,510 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Cyprus away from home are a different dish to Cyprus in Cyprus. Still we will probably do our best to struggle against them but i still see a 2-0 or 2-1 to Ireland. Wouldn't back Ireland in any market though. Maybe Trapp will get us winning against these sides.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,189 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

cson wrote: »
    Also Slovenia +2 vs Czech Rep is also 4/7

Can't access odds in work but I'll definitely be havinga closer look at this game when I head home. I'd be opposing the Czechs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Trampas

Boyles offering Slow Out Of The Traps - If Cyprus Score The First Goal Of The Game, Boylesports Will Refund ALL Losing Single Bets On The Match

paddys If Robbie Keane or Wayne Rooney scores last, we'll refund all losing 1st/last goalscorer, correct score & scorecast singles on that match

• Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Powers double: Ireland & England to win 1/1
    England should win so good value for the Ireland win then?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

Just two singles for me
    England win 1/2
    Ireland,half time draw/Ireland full time 4-1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭jacool

for the bet of the night on this game look no further than Boylesports.
    Cyprus are 6/1 (draw not bet) for tonight's game, so if they win, you win and if its a draw you get your money back.
    they have beaten us 5-2 and then drawn with us 1-1 where we equalised in the 93rd minute. they are playing 11 speedsters and playing a 4-3-3 formation with Okkas and 2 others up front. One of these could be Christofi.
    Our back 4 are Kilbane, Dunne, McShane and O'Shea and I would only have Dunne in my ideal Irish back 4. Plus that we are missing our best midfielder Stephen Reid, a real tackler with guts and heart.
    There will be goals and with evil PP going 1/3 odds for first 5 goalscorers, another bet could be e.w. on Christofi at 18/1 as you are on at 6/1 for him to be one of the first 5 goalscorers then.
    i would like us to win, but this won't put me off looking for a bit of value.
    good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Cyprus have only beaten the Faroes and San Marino away in the last three years. The have been talked up by the press which is great as I'm sure the Irish team will be out for a bit of revenge tonight.

Diffference is that we now have a decent manager who knows his stuff. Price on us to win is poor but I can't see them beating us either.

McShane would be the biggest concern out of that team. Bit of a weak link to say the least.

Advertisement