Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whacking Day , DCU, Saturday

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

What are the details?

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭johnny-fatality

ajeffares wrote: »
    What are the details?

it was on about three or four weeks ago , sorry!
    are you looking to play ultimate somewhere?

Maybe :)

Nothing too serious though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

if your looking to play then go to pick up on sundays in herbert park. its relaxed and fun and open to all levels. 2pm every sunday.

There's also a hat tournent (a tournemant where individuals enter and random teams are drawn out of a hat) called The Beer Bowl taking place on saturday the 13th in Grangegorman. I think the deadline may be up but im sure if you ask nicely you can come along.

Go to www.irishultimate.com to read more about the tournament and sign up or get a contact email.

Just like pick up the beer bowl is open to all levels of players, so if you want to get involved.

Volvagia wrote: »
    if your looking to play then go to pick up on sundays in herbert park. its relaxed and fun and open to all levels. 2pm every sunday.

There's also a hat tournent (a tournemant where individuals enter and random teams are drawn out of a hat) called The Beer Bowl taking place on saturday the 13th in Grangegorman. I think the deadline may be up but im sure if you ask nicely you can come along.

Go to www.irishultimate.com to read more about the tournament and sign up or get a contact email.

Just like pick up the beer bowl is open to all levels of players, so if you want to get involved.

Thanks, I'll keep an eye on it

• Advertisement
Advertisement