Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Positive CERA Test

Options
  • 14-10-2008 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/bernhard-kohl-tests-positive-for-cera-18940

Where to for this sport? Another positive CERA test, only this time it is KOM and Podium placed Bernhard Kolh from Austria. I think anyone caught doping should be fined very heavily and banned for life from the sport. This would lead to an interesting podium at the end of July in Paris 2009.

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

jdt101 wrote: »
    Where to for this sport?

Once they didn't catch the cheats, now they're catching a lot of them. I'd say things are looking up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭petethedrummer

jdt101 wrote: »
    I think anyone caught doping should be fined very heavily and banned for life from the sport. .

You'd have to ban the team directors, team doctors etc.. if you're gonna ban a cyclist for life. I'd say its a rare cyclist that is doping without the consent of those in charge.

Advertisement