Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graphing software

Options
  • 14-10-2008 12:19pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone suggest graphing software? Openoffice's calc falls down pretty hard when it comes to charts. I'm looking to plot a few series that have differnent ranges on the same graph to create a profile across the whole set of results.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭cmo

Have you tried Kivio? might be worth a look

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,334 Mod ✭✭✭✭croo

I don't know much about it but I'm sure I read that one of the features upgraded in the upcoming (or it it released now?) openoffice 3 will be charting ... it might be worthwhile checking out it out first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

3 is out. And apparantly the charting in it is a major revamp. Haven't tried it out myself.

Review
    "Revamped Chart Engine: Charts in OO2 used to look downright amateurish. OO3 has a tooled up chart engine that renders nice looking charts that are quite attractive."

Advertisement