Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VBA in excel 2007

Options
  • 14-10-2008 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭

Hello,

i've written some vba for excel 2000 which was working fine. Some users have upgraded to excel 2007 and now they don't work. Excel 2007 goes into compatibility mode and I can't track down where to bring up the VBA editor in excel 2007.

I appreciate it's probably quite straightforward and I'd usually investigate myself but I'm a bit stuck for time.

Thanks in advance.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭brianmc

EL_Loco wrote: »
    Hello,

i've written some vba for excel 2000 which was working fine. Some users have upgraded to excel 2007 and now they don't work. Excel 2007 goes into compatibility mode and I can't track down where to bring up the VBA editor in excel 2007.

I appreciate it's probably quite straightforward and I'd usually investigate myself but I'm a bit stuck for time.

Thanks in advance.

Alt + F11
    ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭EL_Loco

thanks chaps,

There's a security setting for macros in excel 2007 so when you allow access your scripts/VBA code should work from previous versions of excel; but by default it seems the security settings don't allow it.

Advertisement