Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vista

Options
  • 14-10-2008 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hey guys, I recently installed windows vista hp 32bit on my system, I found it was just as fast as xp and i recommend anyone still on xp with a deasent pc to give it a go. But windows says I have to activate it. I don't have a key because I just borrowed the disk to see what vista is acctualy like. Does anyone have a legal vista key and disk. (oem is fine) I will pay 50euro inc postage if anyone does. Thanks

edit: lmao, after it told me to activate window i clicked activate later and it set the date to 12969 (for the year) Strange..

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Your best bet would be adverts.ie (don't know what their rule is for selling software or ebay.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement