Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wooden Crafting

Options
  • 14-10-2008 2:12am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Might be in the wrong thread here, but saw some wooden carvings in a huge tree out in Athlone a few days ago, im intruiged to see more. Anyone else have an interest, know of any places or sites that deal with this kind of thing?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 misschipp

Hi CG
    Would you mind if I asked where in Athlone did you see the carvings? I would love to see them as I too am very interested in this kind of thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

there's a whole forum dedicated to woodcraft http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=530

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 misschipp

Thanks Snorlax. I have posted in the Woodcraft Forum regularly. Would you mind moving this thread over there if it's ok with CG? It might get a better response.
    CG why dont you have a look over there?
    Thanks
    Misschipp

Advertisement