Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Article: Jeremy Clarkson injured in another Top Gear car crash

Options
  • 13-10-2008 11:54pm
    Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,029 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson has had a miraculous escape in a high-speed car crash. He suffered minor injuries to his legs, hand and back in the head-on collision during filming for the BBC show.
    He described it as his first serious road traffic accident in 31 years.
    Clarkson, 48, said: "My right index finger looked like a burst sausage, my left shin was fatter than my thigh and my back felt like someone had driven over it with a pile-driver."
    In 2006, his co-host Richard Hammond survived a 315mph crash, also while filming.
    Yesterday, from their Cotswolds home in Chipping Norton, Clarkson's wife Frances said: "My husband is fine."
    URL="http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2008/10/12/jeremy-clarkson-injured-in-another-top-gear-car-crash-115875-20797110/"]source[/URL
    I wonder what the car was!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

I wonder if this means that there might be difficulty with the Live shows now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Don't see why, stick him in a wheelchair accessible vehicle. :pac:

Mike

Advertisement