Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Hall in Thurles

Options
  • 13-10-2008 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Hi

I'm booking a sports conference in the Horse and Jockey hotel soon and on the second day I will require a training hall. Could anyone recommend a sports/community hall nearby that we would be able to rent for the afternoon... I have found a few names of halls online but am not sure what they are like or their proximity to the hotel. We need very little - just an empty hall!

Just the name of the hall is fine if that's all you have and I will look up contact details! Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭tippguy

Thurles CBS
    Ursuline Convent
    Presentation Secondary School
    Thurles Sarsfields

all4 avaliable 4 rent

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭lauratkd

What about the Premier Hall? Someone else had suggested that...
    Would yours be closer?

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Cerbera

I'm not sure if I'm too late with this but if not, and if you don't need a huge area, there's a handball alley beside the hotel which may suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭tippguy

the premier is a massive hall. its more of a concert hall rather than a sports one. the floor isnt like most sports halls if you know what i mean. dares concerts on dare for the next 3-4 weeks.

Advertisement