Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best price for an Acer One a150??

Options
  • 13-10-2008 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hey people,

I'm looking for the best price for the above netbook but it's got to have the 120Gb hd, 1.6GHz atom processor etc. Some of them have an 80Gb HD or 512Mb of RAM. The Laptop Shop has offered it for €400 but I've found it on Pixmania and Elara for about €370. Anyone with any other ideas?? Thanks!!:p
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

I did invetigating of same over the weekend after i had seen it on offer in dunnes stores.

Dunnes were offering it for €300 after you pay €400 and you get €100 back in vouchers before Xmas. The Dunnes offer ended last night as it was just fo rthe weekend.

Then i found the cheapest online was for €300 and €21 delivery from www.laptopsdirect.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Elara: Kin

Even if you don't buy from us, save yourself some heartache and don't get it from Laptopsdirect.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Silverfox

Thanks for the advice guys, any particular bad experiences of laptopsdirect? I presume they are significantly cheaper for a reason... :confused:

Advertisement