Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Musicians Wanted

Options
  • 13-10-2008 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi all,

I've been here looking before, and I hope i won't have to come looking again in another month's time!! :D

Me and a friend who plays bass guitar are looking to get something set up to get back into playing music again. Me (Drummer, 22) and him (Bassist, 24/25) have played together before in a cover band, and we can learn songs fairly fast. We are looking for a Male vocalist (prefferably) and an axe-man.

My influences are Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, QOTSA, Led Zeppelin, Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Some of the bassists influences are Aerosmith, Megadeth, Metallica, Sugababes*, Led Zeppelin....

That;s us!! so let me know if anyone is interested! :D

* note: Bassist may or may not actually like Sugababes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

I'm a guitarist living in the city centre. I'd be interested in jamming it out to see where it goes.

-Funk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭PearlDrummer

Excellent dude, PM sent!

That leaves us wanting a singer then... but we can jam it out musiacally first, vocals can be added if the music sounds good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Guitarist and vocalist here, would be interested! PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭dj357

hey guys, guitarist and vocalist here, been playing guitar n bass for 5 and 2 years respectively, played guitar with a covers band over in germany over the summer, PM me if ye still need someone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Rawr625

hey man,i live in patrickswell,10 mins from town but i'm in there everyday anyways,i'm a vocalist but i also play guitar so i could try either one,preferabbly vocals though,

adrian-cain@hotmail.com

email me if you're interested and i'll send you all my details then

• Advertisement
Advertisement