Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fable 2 Competition

Options
  • 13-10-2008 10:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Just a quick note to say that exiledgamers.com is having a competition for a copy of Fable 2 tonight if your online and want to enter, the rules are on the below page:
    http://www.exiledgamers.com/competitions/26695-online-make-post-post-picture.html

and I've quoted them here.
    The first competition is extremely simple and no effort is required.

Entry Requirements
    Be/Stay online on Monday, Oct 13th, between 21:00-21:15
    Post at least 1 picture in gallery AND 1 post in the forum for the day
    Post any number between 0 and 99 (make sure not to pic anything someone have selected)
    Winner
    Using a random number generator the number picked is the winner of the first Fable 2 game.
    If your number is selected and you are NOT online you won't be winning the prize and we will spin again.

If your not too lazy to do the above, it maybe worth your while, site has 3 copies of Fable 2 and Gears of War 2 to give away so please enter so we can get more competitions going in the future.

Unfortunately I won't be entering as I have no Internet access from home at the moment (moving house) :(

Any questions ask here or on the site especially if your having problems using the site and I'll report them to the admins.

Good Luck :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Just a bump for this. An easy way to get your hands on Fable 2 for free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Lol, looks like nobody was interested in Fable 2, maybe the Gears competition will go better.

Advertisement