Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

latest in deep v fashions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,052 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

flickerx wrote: »
    to match the jumpers worn by tossers on the dublin streets blog? perhaps. christ i hate that poxy site so much.

Thanks, you've made my morning.

There is so much wrong with this picture, I don't know where to begin.

SNC11549.JPG

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

flickerx wrote: »
    ...to match the jumpers worn by tossers on the dublin streets blog? perhaps.
    christ i hate that poxy site so much.

Heh, was flicking through that blog thinking "bunch of posers" and then saw a friend of mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

el tonto wrote: »
    Heh, was flicking through that blog thinking "bunch of posers"...

So says the man who shaves his legs, rides a flash Wilier, wears overshoes on warm days to keep his Sidis clean, rides a Bianchi Pista Concept, wears Assos shorts, won't put a saddle bag on his bike. I'll bet you smoke with a cigarette holder. ;)

I realise that I am opening myself up for attack here

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Raam wrote: »
    So says the man who shaves his legs, rides a flash Wilier, wears overshoes on warm days to keep his Sidis clean, rides a Bianchi Pista Concept, wears Assos shorts, won't put a saddle bag on his bike. I'll bet you smoke with a cigarette holder. ;)

Let me clarify... Actually, no, I'm probably on a hiding to nothing here no matter what I say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

I think the idea is golden, just who ever came up with the design should be fired!

I can't see why they didn't start out with something subtle, that eveyone can like, then maybe branch out into the strange styles they went for..

I'd get a set (seeing as I want Deep V's anyway) if they weren't so faddish!

• Advertisement

Let me clarify... Actually, no, I'm probably on a hiding to nothing here no matter what I say.

We own you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

Raam wrote: »
    So says the man who shaves his legs, rides a flash Wilier, wears overshoes on warm days to keep his Sidis clean, rides owns a Bianchi Pista Concept, wears Assos shorts, won't put a saddle bag on his bike. I'll bet you smoke with a cigarette holder. ;)

fixed that for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

An important distinction there tom, nice one :)

El Tonto, please defend yourself (we need more ammo)

I rode the f**kin thing on Saturday morning!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭flickerx

niceonetom wrote: »
    fixed that for ya.

i am still laughing at this.

I rode the f**kin thing on Saturday morning!

The words of a beaten man.

Advertisement